Find out what your practice is really worth
Brokers International and Morgan & Fettig feel It’s important to plan for your financial future. Having an accurate valuation of your practice may help you optimize your exit strategy. But getting a proper evaluation isn’t as simple as summing up revenue and business assets. You should consider other high-worth variables, such as:
- Loyal customers to whom you have given excellent customer service.
- An exceptional assistant or staff that makes your company unique.
- Established branding and community loyalty.
- Your relationships with carriers, FMOs, and other business leaders, which will be valuable to your successor in building credibility and business.
- Even if you do not have recurring income (e.g., elder law attorney, annuity producer or financial representative selling A-share mutual funds or REITs, etc.), one day those trusts will come due or surrender charges on the annuities will be complete.
Your situation is unique, and Morgan & Fettig has the experience helping financial advisors, annuity producers, accountants and attorneys evaluate their practices –accurately, thoroughly and in a manner that reflects their years of hard work and dedication.
Fill out the form, or call an experienced professional at Morgan & Fettig today at 269.205.4772 to begin developing your high-value exit strategy.
©2018 BILTD. All rights reserved. For Financial Professional use only, not for use with the general public. #18-0557-062619